My Time to Shine

Options
I am ready to do it! 2012 will be my year! My goal is to lose 35 pounds. I am tried of trying diet after diet and I just want to take control. This is my first new year as a 30 year old, and I want to lose this weight for myself, for my wife, and we are trying to have kids so I am doing this for my family.

I need a scale to weight my food.

But most importantly I need to keep my goal in mind.

-Nigel

Replies

• mimimoheho
    Options
    Good Luck with your Goals Nigel. I just turned 28 last weds, so i know the stress of wanting to look in feel in every aspect of your life by the time your in your 30's. They do say your 30's are awesome so why shouldnt we be also! I am looking to loose about 30lbs and gain a new healthy lifestyle and a better sense and comfort with who i am
  • mafiaone
    mafiaone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement, and I agree with you, let's make sure that our 30's are our best decade yet!!!

Today I did my longest and hardest exercise yet on the eliptical. I burned over 600 calories! I have been thinking about this weight loss a lot, and I think our biggest weapon is our will to succeed! As long as we remain passionate about our mission to get in the best shape of our lives, nothing can stop us!

Good luck with your goal! I am rooting for you too!