does myfitnesspal work for blackberry's app or what? (srs)

Options
I tried downloading it and blackberry app tells me its not available for download...

Anyone know and workout arounds?

Replies

• rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    just seach for it in blackberry app world on your blackberry
  • adfranks
    adfranks Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    It isn't a very good app... mine keeps changing to numbers and won't do letters at all until I get out of it and type in some other app (like notes or text message) then I can get back in the mfp app and use letters again... but it takes a lot of time and messing around and ends up not being worth it usually for me.
  • momto2girls
    Options
    My app works for logging food but I can't comment, post or go into the forums.
  • samarrand
    Options
    yeah I tried downloading but for some reason it doesn't let me... :(

It's all good, too easy logging data in when I'm near a pc

Anyone else near DFW Texas?
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    I love it on my 8530, I haven't had an issue with it (been using it a month now.)

Whats the error? Do you find it in appworld and it won't let you download it, or can you not find it?
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have the app on my blackberry... but you can only log ur food and exercise.. cant comment on anything :(
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I've been using it. Try going to TOOLS through the MFP site too. It's also available, FREE, through the BLACKBERRY APP WORLD.

USE THIS TERMINOLOGY: CALORIE COUNTER AND DIET TRACKER by MyFitnessPal
  • liljoli
    liljoli Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My problem is i hitdownload and it only says please wait then never continues no matter how long I leave it. I have a blackberry torch. HELP!!!
  • liljoli
    Options
    Found it on blackberry world and it still does the same thing. Arrrggghhh!
  • liljoli
    Options
    Ha! Finally decided to take battery out and restart it and wahla! It is downloading now? Fingers crossed it works!