One Year Later -- Transformation Pictures

Options

Replies

• kruggsy
    kruggsy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That is simply, fantastic. Huge congratulations for sticking with it and being very successful. You look fabulous!
  • Betsiz17
    Betsiz17 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing and giving me the inspiration to keep going!
  • starfishmm
    Options
    You should be very proud!!! Quite an accomplishment!!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! If you don't mind me asking, how did you manage to avoid loose skin? Your tummy looks fabulous and toned, I hope mine looks like that but i'm afraid it might never go back again. How much is your total loss? Once again, a big well done and you can totally rock a bikini lady, if I had that body there'd be no stopping me, i'd wear it to the supermarket! (=

Oh, I have loose skin. On my upper arms, thighs, and tummy. Just so happens the little "tummy flap" - as I call it - tucks neatly into my undies :embarassed: Gah, yup I just said that. I have also been using Jergens skin firming lotion for a few days. I'm hoping it does what it claims. I have lost a total of 71.6lbs since January 10, 2011.
  • gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Um, I beg to differ with your comment you aren't bikini ready, you look amazing! :) I'm hoping I can add you and follow you :)
  • precious2012
    precious2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!
  • Bleekat
    Options
    Very encouraging to someone who is also battling with PCOS diagnosis!
  • eatingmysandshoe
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Well done on your achievement.
  • carpediem3
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I hope to lose 15 to last 25 by Mothers Day/pool opening :)
  • santamommy
    Options
    You are simply amazing!!
  • mszebra
    mszebra Posts: 94
    Options
    Amazing job!!! Congrats!!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

This last picture I am very proud of. I know I am not bikini ready, far from it, but I'm definitely a lot closer than I was a year ago :)

Nonsense. Curves = sexy. You're looking really good, keep it up.
  • lisabstrong
    lisabstrong Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    you're glowing! your skin looks so fabulous!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look terrific!
  • lboogie188
    Options
    @carpediem- sooo encouraging. it always feel good to see other women with PCOS lose weight. People really dont understand how hard it is for us. thanks so much for sharing :-)
  • Angmom2
    Options
    You look great! Your story hit home for me I also was told I could not conceive after having my two children and was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor, I was told the more weight I lose the better It would be for my health, Your story literally hit home. God bless.
  • pandabear_05
    pandabear_05 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Great job!!! And you look amazing! :)
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Especially since losing weight when you have PCOS is even harder! Way to go. Massive achievement and such an inspiration to prove that, even with a difficult condition working against you, it is possible to lose weight and look great! : )
  • carpediem3
    Options

This last picture I am very proud of. I know I am not bikini ready, far from it, but I'm definitely a lot closer than I was a year ago :)

Nonsense. Curves = sexy. You're looking really good, keep it up.

I was told to embrace my curves, eventually I will get there :)
    Thanks to everyone! Every one of you have inspired me to get back at exercising and get these last 25lbs off!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    congrats you look awesome keep up the good work mama
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!