I'm new here!!!!

Options
My name is Jamie and I have been on MFP for a little over a week. I am just beginning my weight loss journey. My best.friend also signed up with me and I know that we would love the support from anyone who would want to be friends and help us along the way. I am 32 and 5'7" and need to lose 40+ lbs. I currently weigh 199lbs and need to weigh around 148-153lbs.

Replies

• twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm new this week too!! You are welcome to add me as a friend. :)
  • Jlyn502
    Options
    Thanks I will!!!
  • katieklg
    katieklg Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie, I just started last week too. I'm 35 and looking to lose 40-50 lbs as well. Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
    We can all use all the motivation we can get, right?!
  • Enny2405
    Enny2405 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie,

Welcome to MFP - you will meet a lot of great people here and learn new things. We are all in the same boat - trying to lose weight and get healthy and support each other in doing so. Please fee free to add me if you like :)

Thanks,
    Enny.
  • Imani79
    Imani79 Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I signed up just after the new year. I would be happy to support you in your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend.

-Lynette
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • kasandra_m24
    kasandra_m24 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    One month down!! Always looking for new friends and support!! :)
  • shenitamo
    shenitamo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me! Stick with it and find people to work with! Good luck!
  • twhitney
    twhitney Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I signed up a year ago but am just now getting into it. Have to start all over. Hoping to get the motivation I need here. Need people to hold me accountable!
  • luvmybboys
    luvmybboys Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im new here as well. You can totally do it! I was a little over 200 now Im 158, start a new program tomorrow to lose the last of it. If I can do it you can do it :) Good luck!
  • toddtatum
    toddtatum Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend as well. We can all use all of the positive support that we can get.
  • ascott048
    Options
    Sending a request your way. I started three months ago after my best friend used it to shed 45 pounds.
  • allysonlee9
    allysonlee9 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im new too! I'm reading and refreshed. After my years in Weight Watchers I know its super important to track...i love this site!
  • Kim_08
    Kim_08 Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 40 lbs as well :) add me!
  • bethtice
    Options
    im new here. trying to loose weight before my husband comes back from deployment. would like to make some friends for some inspiration. add me if you like
  • joeykat16
    joeykat16 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)