oh man, that's good gum

Options
kennethmgreen
kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
Possibly the best flavor of gum I've ever tried. Orbit Bubble Mint was up there for awhile.

z214815565.jpg

Thought you might want to know.

It may be hard to find because I am currently scouring the countryside searching for this delicious bounty.

Replies

• kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    This review does not do it justice: http://www.gumalert.com/2010/10/ice-breakers-ice-cubes-cool-lemon.html

But it's good to know that there is a website devoted to reviewing gum.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    It may be hard to find because I am currently scouring the countryside searching for this delicious bounty.

Go get 'em, Tiger!!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I love Orbit's Mint Mojito, but have trouble finding it anymore.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I keep 'can' or orbit bubble mint in the car and one in the house - ya know just in case.

Did you ever try the gaterade gum from 15ish years ago? Seriously... is still making my mouth water.
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    My favorite gum is Jolt Gum. It has caffeine. Caffeine makes me happy. Not having caffeine has the opposite affect.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    The post title made me :bigsmile: one of my favorite memories of when my husband and I had first been together was stopping at a gas station so he could get some gum. He popped a piece and said "that is good gum". 18 years later I still tease him about that. :laugh:
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I don't chew gum, but I keep my piercing jewelry in a container of that one, me thinks. I also use a Mentos Gum for my change. I used to chew gum, rarely, but now I'm getting ready to quit smoking, so I will keep an eye out for this one.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I do hope that your Steve Perry to find more of this gum is successful!