Options

Replies

• Molissa08
    Molissa08 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • nomadic_neenz
    Options
    Wow your progress is really motivating and you look like a new, still beautiful (not in a creepy way), person.
    I'm the same height and around your same starting weight so seeing your progress was REALLY helpful.
    Do you have any tips/suggestions?
    I have trouble staying focused after I loose 10 - 20 pounds.
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing, very inspiring! I can't wait until I can post pics like that!
  • 1004twin2
    1004twin2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :happy: Fantastic! You are inspiring. :happy:

My work place did a similar contest and I won 2nd place of $50. First place won $300. [I was going through menopause, hadn't had a period in over 4 months, but gained 5 pounds and started a period 1 day before weigh in. I lost by 3 pounds, :-(] ] I was so disappointed I gained all of the weight back. Then, I found this site. I love this.

4786035.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • karens12
    Options
    Great job Anna. You look amazing. Congratulations on your success and accomplished dream with the Fire Department. Very Inspiring.
  • keiagetsfit
    Options
    You're amazing!!
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You should be proud!
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your success!!! :)
  • KaylaJBauer
    KaylaJBauer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow.. you look amazing!! This is my second day using the site so I'm trying to learn how this all works. You're a huge inspiration! :)
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Amazing story!! Congratulations.....you should be incredibly proud of yourself!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! You look like an athlete, and soooo happy! :smile:
  • firefly101
    Options
    well, look at you, you pretty little thing... nice job recording your fantastic accomplishment!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    check out that buff lady!!! you look great girl! what i loved most about your story is how even after the work challenge was over, you kept going, and took it to a whole new level. i love to see stories of people who learn it's not just about the weight, but improving our fitness and getting stronger too. you look good, i'm sure you feel good, and i bet you kick some serious butt on the track!

thanks for sharing your story and keep it up! set a new goal and don't stop there :)
  • Christinesugano
    Christinesugano Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh Wow!!!!! Thank you for sharing your story and pics. Hugely inspired!!!!!
  • caddygarcia123
    caddygarcia123 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Amazing! you look Great!!!!
  • sm423
    sm423 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Love your pictures! You look great!!
  • mandaxxb
    Options
    absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing. You inspired me.... :)
  • Jeanine_dv
    Jeanine_dv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!!! Very inspiring! Makes me feel more confident! You are beautiful!!!
  • debshedkg
    debshedkg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, you look so great. I still have allot to loose and have just started. I need to loose about 50kg. Do you have any excess skin from the weight loss?
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Very similar goals and SW to me, so VERY inspiring! Well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!