Frustrated but DETERMINED.

Options
Hi everyone,

I have been trying MFP on and off for about a year now and haven't really stuck to it yet. I think it's because I haven't found the ideal kind of support for me--I need someone to hold me accountable, who understands how difficult this is and who can cheer me on! But also, someone who I can hold accountable, who understands, and who I can cheer on!! If you're interested in finding a partnership like that please add me!!! :)

I am 5"3.5 and weigh 130lbs. This is much too much for my small frame and I am extremely self-conscious about my legs. I have realized recently how much this self-consciousness has taken a toll on my overall happiness and I'm extremely frustrated :( This weight NEEDS TO COME OFF and I could really use help and support!! Diabetes, breast cancer, high cholesterol/blood pressure and heart disease runs in my family and I want to never ever ever be at risk for that!!

So...I'm DETERMINED that THIS IS IT!! Let's DO THIS!!!

:)

-Ray

Replies

• chellelynn30
    Options
    Hi! My name is Michelle. I'm 29 and we are pretty much the same size!!! I am here for whatever you need!

Good luck and stay strong