Inspirational item(s) of clothing?

Options
I updated about this work dress the other day and some of my MFP family requested posting a pic of the dress up. Hoping to fit into back this dress from Sheik soon and feel confident that I'm not going to break the zipper of rip the seams!

6677041069_79cf8d3433.jpg

How about you? What item(s) of clothing are you looking forward to being able to wear?

S

Replies

• Mirth
    Mirth Posts: 77
    Options
    I have the stereotypical pair of pants I wore as a freshmen in high school that I aim to fit into again.
  • EliseEternity025427
    Options
    Dont know if its just my computer but i cant see the photo lol.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    The ones that aren't in my closet yet! The smallest size I've worn as an adult is 14, and I was 20 lbs overweight at that point and not getting any exercise except for dancing at the bars on the weekends. Once I run through those it'll be time to go shopping! :smile: Cute dress, by the way!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    umm...birthday suit :blushing:
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I bought a really cute pair of yoga pants today size M, when I tried them on they went about halfway up my thighs :blushing: I am determined they will fit eventually though!

I've got a couple pairs of jeans too that I bought right before I gained the weight,
  • tnvolsfan74
    tnvolsfan74 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Cute dress! Here's my goal outfit.
    Goaloutfit.jpg
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    nice shoes!
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    To feel comfortable in something like this:

V321385_P95.jpg
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options

DEFINITELY an important one.
    Good luck on that journey and, and, anddd -hopefully I can join you on that journey (in the least seedy way possibly!)
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I pulled a pair of Kansas City Chief's sweatpants out of my drawer this morning, and was sad to find they didn't fit! Then I looked at the tag and they are larges - it'll be several pounds gone before they fit, but I'm determined to fit into them and then have them be too big!
  • julz5150
    julz5150 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Any two piece bathing suit i see lol
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    This shirt, the back has a huge embroidered design on the back too, I love it, I haven't fit into it in like 3 years, but I still have it.

IMG_4711.jpg
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options

I think you already wear your birthday suit chrisdavey.... :P

Mine is a dress I bought last April (it fitted me then but never got to wear it cos by the time a special event came around, I had ballooned!! I blame the food in Sydney for that haha)... My goal is for it to fit me THIS April for my friend's wedding in Brissy... It's maroon with black lace. Classic and classy but TIGHT. It will be perfect for the church wedding. Plus it cos me $320, so ummm... I really would like to be able to wear it LOL
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone!!