1.5 month progress pics ^_^

Options
I joined MFP and starting committing to a healthy lifestyle right after Thanksgiving, and even though the scale hasn't been budging much, I'm noticing a difference in size. That's why I use pictures to track my progress. I guess all that biking is finally paying off! I'm hoping that starting Jillian Michaels' RI30 will kick start things some, though.

Also, my food diary is open and I'm more than happy to accept friend requests, because the more people you have supporting each other the better, or at least that's how I feel.

tumblr_lxmj7tn1Jy1r6b28yo1_500.png
tumblr_lxmj7tn1Jy1r6b28yo2_500.png

Replies

• lillybug11
    Options
    great work! im super jeleous cause ive been doing MFP for 6weeks and lost 7kilos but cannot tell at all, i did the same.. tooks pics and measurements but no difference not even clothes! :(
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Just stick with it and I'm sure you'll start to notice! I'm trying my best not to be frustrated because I can't seem to get under 180 right now, but I know that if I keep eating and living healthy, the fat has to go away sometime, right?
  • Platnex
    Platnex Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Looking like some real progress going on, you can notice the huge difference in the face!

Keep it going!
  • lillybug11
    Options
    how much have u lost so far? how tall are u?
    ive been pretty down the last few days cause im the same i cant seem to shred any more. I started off at 80kilos and im down to 73kilos but i cannot get pass the 73 mark.. havent loss anything in 2.5 weeks.. the 7kilos came off in 3 weeks but now nothing.
    your doing amazing!!
  • dickie62
    dickie62 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow that is great and well done for motivating us.... I have just started and good to see results that keep u motivated
  • starskita
    starskita Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    wow looking good.... i started just over a week ago and lost 7lbs (next weigh in on fri)..... but can see from where??? hope to do the 30 shred soon, so that should help.
    Also signed up to the gym last week, so interested to see what i weigh this week.
    You look GREAT logicandlove
  • logicandlove
    Options
    how much have u lost so far? how tall are u?
    ive been pretty down the last few days cause im the same i cant seem to shred any more. I started off at 80kilos and im down to 73kilos but i cannot get pass the 73 mark.. havent loss anything in 2.5 weeks.. the 7kilos came off in 3 weeks but now nothing.
    your doing amazing!!

I'm almost 5'8" (172 cm) and started off around 190 lb (86 kilos) but now I've been "stuck" at 83 kilos for 2 weeks or so...I use the term stuck loosely, because I've been building a lot of muscle in my legs from biking, and I'm noticing that everything is generally firmer, so even though the weight isn't moving much, I know I'm losing fat. I do have high hopes for Ripped in 30 though, because I've seen and heard some great results from people who have used it!
  • beccalucy
    beccalucy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    So much difference! You're working really hard and deserve it.
  • logicandlove
    Options
    So much difference! You're working really hard and deserve it.
    Thanks hun <3
  • ksuther13
    Options
    You can really tell a difference. Great job! I thought I was looking at a picture of myself. We have a very similar body shape. Last year, I lost 18 pounds and I was still in the same size clothing, they just weren't as tight. It takes a lot of work for me to lose weight and for it to be noticeable. Anyway, you look amazing and it's only been 6 weeks!

14288930.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!