Canadian New To MyFitnessPal!

Options
Hi There!!!
I'm from Western CAnada and am really looking forward to using this stie... Can't wait to watch everyone's progress!!!!

Replies

• hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Welcome!!!:smile:
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards!!! Hope you find it as useful and helpful to you in reaching your goals as I've been finding it!!! I've only been here for a couple of days but it's really kept me on track and been so helpful and the people here are so nice!!!

Looking forward to seeing more posts from you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi There!!!
    I'm from Western CAnada and am really looking forward to using this stie... Can't wait to watch everyone's progress!!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi There!!!

Hi, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink LOTS of water, it REALLY DOES help! :drinker:
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome to myfitness pal, you will definitely find this site helpful in your weight loss!!! you should consider joining the Crazy Cannucks, just look under the motivation and support message board and look for Crazy Cannucks weigh in _(date) and feel free to join us! Its definitely helpful to join a team, and then you weigh in every week and get lots of support from other people! Good luck!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    welcome eh!!!!!

lol from Ontario Canada
  • Joey1982
    Joey1982 Posts: 25
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I look forward to this site!

(And.... I'll be honest... the food counter is a HUGE surprise! Just add 15 nachos with cheese... HORRIBLE!!!!) You are right though, putting them in before I eat is the smart thing to do!

Thanks Everyone!!!!!