10 minute trainer w/Tony Horton

Options
Just wondering if anyone out there has tried the new 10 minute trainer DVD's that Tony Horton has created.

Thanx

Replies

• ccleadbyexample
    Options
    I am starting as a Beach Body coach (the company that makes this) this week..if you want more info let me know and I can do some more research for you. I know most people I have talked to on ANYTHING Tony Horton love them!
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options
    I own these. In my oppinion they provide great short workouts. The program is intended for people that find their time limited, however in order to get the best results, it is recommended that you do 3 a day. You can do them all in a row or spread them out throughout the day.

If you want more information you should go to the following link

http://forums.teambeachbody.com/groupee/forums/a/frm/f/1091057311

It is the list of threads that people using TMT have created.

Licia
    p.s. I am a BB coach, if you would like more info please let me know.
  • Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I own them. I was working out with them. 3 wo @ a time for a 30 min frame 3 -4 time a week. I lost 3 inches off my waist in the 1st week. You will definitely feel the burn. I love these dvds. I love and had success with all the beachbody products that I've tried. Tony Horton is a great trainer/motivator. I use them now when I'm pressed for time.

I am also a BB Coach.

Much success to all of us!!

Andrea
  • hallmonm
    hallmonm Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you all for your responses. I have the first set of the 10 minute trainer but am considering investing on the new set that is out now. Tony Horton's workouts are great!
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I just got the 10 min trainer and did my first work out yesterday, it kicked my butt and you only have to do 10 mins of it, I think its gonna do me good, I am constantly busy, so I think this is gonna work for me. I am sore already of one day of working out for 10 mins.
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Bump to check these out when I get home :bigsmile:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Sorry, silly duplicate...