Yoyo dieter hoping for support this time around!

Options
Hello all

What a great website this is. I have the app for my phone too so I can add foods on the move.

I am a typical yoyo dieter and have been for years. I can be really good for a few months and drop to a size 12 or even 10 but then once I eat something I shouldn't I get a taste for it and seem to go in the opposite direction and pile all the pounds back on and more.

I love all food, chocolate, savoury foods, bread, all things sweet and cream, butter etc. I am quite impatient too so I try and lose the weight as soon as I can by going super healthy but I wish I could keep this up or at least find a way to eat the things I like in moderation so I don't pile all the weight back on. There is no such thing as one or two biscuits or a chocolate with me, its usually the whole pack and a whole box!

Looking forward to getting to know many of you and sharing tips, ideas for tasty low calorie foods and snacks welcomed!

Wendy

Replies

• pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    lol - this is me! Add em if you want!
  • jothedog
    jothedog Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hi i'm the same, can go from a size 12 to a size 18 so easily....feel free to add me and we can do this together,....
  • nickyh1976
    nickyh1976 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am the same as you. I can never only have 1 packet of crisps so I have banned them. Add me if you like
  • hollykan
    hollykan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Wendy!! Friend request sent.
  • Wendyp2011
    Options
    Thanks, friend requests sent!!
    Wendy
  • noelslp
    noelslp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm the same way; I have so much trouble with portion control for "bad" foods. If there is a bag of chips in the house, I can't stop thinking about them until I've eaten the whole bag. I will wake up at 4 in the morning and eat them. The support on this site is great, and has helped me control my demons.
  • Wendyp2011
    Options
    That's exactly what I am like!! If there are chocolates in the cupboard they will talk to me until I get them out and eat them! LOL!
  • caseykm
    caseykm Posts: 37
    Options
    Sounds all too familiar. I am the same way! Feel free to add me. We can all use extra support