Dreams

Options
jennajava
jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
I dreamed last night that I was a time traveling singer who specialized in School House Rock. I belted the one about the Constitution like Mariah Carey.

ETA: The night before that, I dreamed I stole a red sportscar and hid from the law, and that my husband was turned on by the fact that I was a thief.

I always dream the most ridiculous dreams. Please tell me I'm not the only one.

Replies

• 2LoveAndHate
    2LoveAndHate Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I dreamt about shoes :ohwell:
  • vxjammiedodgerxv
    vxjammiedodgerxv Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    my dreams are always a bit strange lol.

Last night I dreamt that I was in a macdonalds with Bradley Cooper and Chris Hemsworth and we were arguing if macdonalds was healthier than pizza hut. We then left and got chased by a helicopter outside, I said I was glad I'd been going to the gym otherwise I'd never have made it!

Think I watch too many movies lol :laugh:
  • jennajava
    Options
    my dreams are always a bit strange lol.

Last night I dreamt that I was in a macdonalds with Bradley Cooper and Chris Hemsworth and we were arguing if macdonalds was healthier than pizza hut. We then left and got chased by a helicopter outside, I said I was glad I'd been going to the gym otherwise I'd never have made it!

Think I watch too many movies lol :laugh:

Sounds like too much MFP too! LOL
  • catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    No worries, it happens to everyone. :)

The most recent dream that I remember having involved my girlfriend's sister scooping a few fish out of our fish tank, popping them in the blender, and making a smoothie.
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Last night i dreamt about 2 inch long cockroach/woodlouse things nesting in my ear canal. True story.
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Last night an Ewok climbed out of my closet and told me I had nothing good to wear.
  • jennajava
    Options
    Last night an Ewok climbed out of my closet and told me I had nothing good to wear.

Subconscious fears! :laugh:
  • jennajava
    Options
    Last night i dreamt about 2 inch long cockroach/woodlouse things nesting in my ear canal. True story.

:sick:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I just fight zombies.
  • jennajava
    Options
    I just fight zombies.

I expected more from you. :smokin:
  • snooze88
    Options
    i thought it was just me.. ever since ive started this healthy eating and MFP ive been having the weirdest dreams.. glad to know im not the only one experiencing these. :laugh:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I always have super weird dreams. I should start writing them down.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I just fight zombies.

I expected more from you. :smokin:

Don't think it's easy. It isn't.
  • jennajava
    Options
    I always have super weird dreams. I should start writing them down.

I think you should blog them.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    One of my cats has been keeping me awake chirping and carrying on all night. So, when I feel asleep I dreamed he was posting cat noises on Facebook every two minutes.

JM
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    If I fall asleep watching something on tv, I usually end up dreaming I'm in the show but it's my real life situation.
  • jennajava
    Options
    If I fall asleep watching something on tv, I usually end up dreaming I'm in the show but it's my real life situation.

I find that I dream about a lot of real life situations if something in life is stressing me.