Im new

Options
Hi there,

Ive just started using MyFitnessPal and its help me look at what I eat. Sometimes its a real kick in the face! :tongue:

Replies

• Peta_Mackenzie
    Options
    Hi there,

Ive just started using MyFitnessPal and its help me look at what I eat. Sometimes its a real kick in the face! :tongue:
  • karilynn
    karilynn Posts: 87
    Options
    welcome!! this is a great site, i've learned a lot, i hope you find it usefull too!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Welcome to the site. You can do this:flowerforyou:
  • mscottgr8
    mscottgr8 Posts: 11
    Options
    Glad you are here. It is really eye opening when you start looking at what you are eating and how many calories are in the things we eat by the handful and don't realize we even ate. I even have my husband who wants to gain weight (yeah I should kill him) logging food. It is almost addictive :) There is lots of help here and lots of support. Thanks everyone!

cheers,

Death to Matchbox, Long live Matchbox
  • marsky66
    marsky66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm new too! Hope this helps me! so far so good (its been one day but still!):laugh:
  • esab
    esab Posts: 1
    Options
    :smile: what's up guys, i hope everyone is accomplishing there goals, i know sometimes it get a little hard, and you want to give up, but look at the big picture a better healthy good looking you good luck
  • mamatjtr
    mamatjtr Posts: 20
    Options
    hi all this is my first time on my fitnesspal i wish you all good luck on your weightloss see you on the beach this summer or next
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!