Who is reading this when they should be working?

Options
lizzue
lizzue Posts: 276 Member
Come on then guys who here spends more time on here then doing the actual work they are paid for?

I for one spend my day looking at success stories! :-)

Replies

• MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    This, facebook and ebay haha! oh well work sucks x
  • OooLaurenooO
    OooLaurenooO Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I use to be Ebay & Facebook, Now im on this ALL the time and occasionally on Ebay. lol

Im forever flicking back & forth reading what people are up to and stories people have provided. :laugh:

The best thing is, i sit in the corner facing away from evryone so i can sit on it all day & no-one can see what im doing. haha
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    <-- At work right now..
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    that would be me...
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    me as well, always flicking back and forward
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    busted
  • tony2009
    tony2009 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I used to in the summer ALL the time. Now I even get on from my phone during classes. =-)
  • AUNique24
    AUNique24 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    <---Guilty!
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    me, but i'm on work study so its all good
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Getting more and more sucked in everyday - got to work 30 minutes ago and havent done S**t here yet....The boss is gone today and tomorrow, in-house vaca!
  • BuffyKicksButt
    Options
    LOL - busted :) They block facebook so this is my only social outlet besides email.
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Caught me red handed :laugh:
    but I was just logging my lunch...............Honest !!!
  • lizzue
    Options
    LOL - busted :) They block facebook so this is my only social outlet besides email.

Ha ha ditto!
  • BuildABetterMe
    Options
    The best thing is, i sit in the corner facing away from evryone so i can sit on it all day & no-one can see what im doing. haha

That's a VERY dangerous way of thinking...

I make my living as a computer nerd, and I can guarantee you that your web browsing activities are capable of being monitored, tracked, and reported.

We send weekly and monthly internet usage reports to management on the "surfing" done by their employees. Makes it easy to know who to weed out when it comes time for layoffs...

Guard yourself!
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    guilty!!!!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Me! shhhh (looking around). :)
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I think I have an addiction. I looked into having MFP and Facebook blocked on my work computer so I won't be tempted, but I need to get supervisor approval for IT to do it! Eek, that's an awkward conversation to have with the boss.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options

I make my living as a computer nerd, and I can guarantee you that your web browsing activities are capable of being monitored, tracked, and reported.

We send weekly and monthly internet usage reports to management on the "surfing" done by their employees. Makes it easy to know who to weed out when it comes time for layoffs...

Guard yourself!
    Oh damn! bye!
  • lizzue
    Options

Guard yourself!

Eshk!! Worrying!
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    .... guilty.