As you can see by my pic....I have been hiding to long

Options
Hi All,

I am a 43 year old Mom, artist, and family pet herder. I have 70 pounds to loose and my goal is to chop it off 2#'s at a time. I would love to have some peeps on this site to help get through this. I am a lover of good wine ( need to cut that to 2-3 glasses a week), former chef, and I travel a insane amount.

Please feel free to add me.

Replies

• hollykan
    hollykan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent .. welcome!
  • damionruns
    damionruns Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    sure thing..welcome!!
  • misslilylou
    misslilylou Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I also am a wine lover.. I try and have just one glass a day, because my grandma always tells me that one glass of red wine a day is good for you! :)
  • stone307
    Options
    If on I would stop at one glass. I think it's best I keep it to one day a week for the wine until I can do better!!!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Oh wine, I can relate to you there!
    I usually do 1 glass a week though, and I do it on the weekends to celebrate surviving another week. ROFL :laugh:

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I cut out wine in November. Feel free to add me.
  • skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I will send you a request.....:)
  • Bitemeh
    Bitemeh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friends request.. I love your pic Lol I do the same everytime :)
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, friend request sent :)
  • saffronblue
    saffronblue Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    OMG the WINE!!! I work with wine, so it's really hard to avoid. However, this Monday I started my new habit! No wine during the week! Weekends are ok, in moderation. I did this once before and found that I am a terrible lightweight when I don't drink during the week, so it's not so hard to have just a little on the weekends! I need to lose a bunch of weight...I don't really know what my goal is, but at this point it's to get below 200, so that is 28 pounds. I'm sending a friend request, we can do this, like you said 2 pounds at a timE!
  • MemphisMaven
    MemphisMaven Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love wine too. It is one of the things I need to cut back on as well. Thanks for the pic, I can relate! I sent a request.

Everyone else is welcome to add me too.
  • stone307
    Options
    No wine foe me today. Good day. Thanks for all the new friends
  • saffronblue
    saffronblue Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I made it all week! Sweet! We had a trip to the city and to see a band, so we kinda kicked up our heels a bit.I danced a whole lot at the show, so I figure I burned off the wine!
  • lamaier52
    Options
    Love to be friends. I am on a 70lb weight loss journey as well and also love my wine. Friend me :)
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    I feel you. I have lost nearly 100lbs myself. And I know exactly where you are coming from... Feel free to add me. Here is my story: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/403233-lost-96lbs-and-made-top-10-in-physique-contest
  • mommybambi
    mommybambi Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I try to hide in pictures too. love taking pictures but hate being in them. Please feel free to add me as a friend.