new member looking to lose around 30 lbs

Options
I'm new and weigh around 140 and looking to lose 20-30 lbs and get me back to my pre-pregnancy weight hope to have good success this time around and meet lots of great people! Also looking for people to add as friends too :) .

Replies

• Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Lucky you, that's not a whole lot! I was 182 after pregnancy, my pre-preggo weight was 135. I suggest joining the group Mom Bellies if you'd like to meet others like us! :D
  • bailey30022
    Options
    Good luck with the weight loss! I'm new to this too. Hopefully it will help me stay motivated.
  • Laura3508
    Laura3508 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I have a 3 month old and 35 pounds to lose. This is also my first week. We can totally do this! How old is your baby?
  • juliefurry
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I have a 3 month old and 35 pounds to lose. This is also my first week. We can totally do this! How old is your baby?

I hate to say but my "baby" is 5 years old,lol. I never had the time to exercise before now all my kids are in school I have a little time to start taking care of myself again. Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    welcome. feel free to add me...here to lose 30+ pounds.
  • Greyc
    Greyc Posts: 12
    Options
    I have a 3 and 5 year old and I am trying to lose the baby weight also my preprego weight was 135 and i am currently 194. I have decided this is the year for mom. Getting this weight off and getting healthy. feel free to add me as well. the more the merrier on this journey
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options

I hate to say but my "baby" is 5 years old,lol. I never had the time to exercise before now all my kids are in school I have a little time to start taking care of myself again. Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome!

Lmao my youngest is 5
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options

Lmao my youngest is 5 and only just started thinking about losing weight
  • melissa221979
    melissa221979 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there im on week 2 of this and finding it great! My target weight loss is 32 pound and thats baby weight, my little man is nearly 6 months old now. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me for support x
  • alymuir
    alymuir Posts: 50
    Options
    My "baby" is 5 too :D feel free to add me x
  • mrsrobbo85
    mrsrobbo85 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My little man is now 2 and a half months and I have 40lb to lose.. sending you an add if that's ok!
  • Rubyinthesand2012
    Options
    My babies (twins) are 5 too!! Im aiming to lose around 30-40lbs.

Feel free to add me :)
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    hi! feel free to add me, I joined just over a week ago, had 30lbs to lose :flowerforyou:
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about the same - feel free to add me :-)
  • tashy1973
    tashy1973 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi I have 2 kids (5, 3) aswell and have been trying to lose the baby weight for around 2 years. I have steadily crept up to 174 pounds and want to lose around 30lbs too,

Hopefully this website will help me do it, 2012 is the year
  • juliefurry
    Options
    Thank you everyone for making me feel so welcome. When I met my husband I was about 98 lbs but after our last baby I just maintained around 140 so I want to be around 110 I feel that's a fairly good weight. I'm just hoping that with more than just my husband for support i'll make it this time! I know my kids are excited for me too though.