I need some friends to help me on my way!

Options
Hello

I'm male, age 37 weighing in at 244lbs and have never really followed or stuck to any type of diet or exercise routine, I currently need to lose about 50 to 60 lbs and have been using MFP for a while now although only properly since the New Year. I have been keeping under my calorie goal, although finding this more difficult at weekends.

I am looking to get back to the gym this month and make sure I stick to at least 3/4 times a week cardio etc.

I would like some friends to help me on my way and I'm sure we can encourage each other.

Any friend requests appreciated.

Thanks.

Replies

• whitleynoel
    whitleynoel Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... we'll keep you on track!
  • snowness
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me!
  • ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    Hi guys please feel free to add me too :0)
  • underthelive
    Options
    Hi Everyone

Let's do it together :) Add me and let's support each other :)
    All the best and good luck :)
  • Julahoops
    Julahoops Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI!!! add me!!! Weekends are the worst for me cause I have access to all of my food and I can sleep in. Where as when I work I have everything organized and planned for the day, so I know I have to eat all of the food i brought cause it is fuel to get to the end of the day!!!!
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Please add me. I'm always looking for new friends & to help encourage others.
  • hollykan
    hollykan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just friended you!
  • Blondie1984
    Blondie1984 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new journey and welcome to fitness pal!
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    HI!!! add me!!! Weekends are the worst for me cause I have access to all of my food and I can sleep in. Where as when I work I have everything organized and planned for the day, so I know I have to eat all of the food i brought cause it is fuel to get to the end of the day!!!!

Same here. When I'm at work & everything is controlled to where I have what I brought I do SO much better. I'm not tempted to eat out at work because we're paying down debt & it's just not in the budget so that helps too.
  • shadee321
    shadee321 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you can add me. And this is a great place to be to get that support cause we all understand the ups and downs and someone is always around
  • juliefurry
    Options
    Hi just sent you a request!
  • tmeyer87
    tmeyer87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone this is my first day using myfitnesspal. I heard some great things about this website. I was never able to join other weightloss programs because I am allergic to dairy and cannot eat many of the items they suggest. I am hoping this site will help me to lose at least 15lbs.
  • fluffyrn12
    fluffyrn12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend request me could always use more friends..good luck on your journey.