5'3 people! What is your UGW?

Options

Replies

• _emma
    _emma Posts: 21
    Options
    Well I'm 5'2" but my goal weight is around 125. It's what I went into college at and now that is what I'd like to be by graduation!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Goodness, I'm 5'3" and aiming for 150lbs. I honestly can't remember being below 150lbs...ever. lol
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and I cannot imagine being 125. I have not been under 200 since high school or junior high. I am currently about 275 and my goal weight is 175. That may still be high for some of you, but I think it is more realistic for me. If I get there, my goal may change, but for now, that is what I am shooting for.

I totally hear ya! I just posted this, but I honestly can't remember being below 150lbs...ever. lol
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options
    130 pounds, but I'll be happy with 140! I'm 5'3 also!

This! =)

I have no desire to be below 130...way to skinny for me :)
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and I have a lot to lose, so my first goal is to get to 175. My ultimate goal is about 125. Seems like so far to go--almost 100 pounds to lose total. Looking forward to getting help and support from you!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    102-105. I'm already there.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    108, but more importantly 14-16% body fat.
  • LuaLiz
    LuaLiz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for somwhere between 115-120! :)
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    145. I'm in my 40s and don't want to be unrealistic.
    When I get to 145 and think I can go smaller, then I will.
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    At first, my goal weight was 133 (started at 161 lbs). I am now down to 142 lbs...so I have about 9 more lbs to lose....BUT I am thinking of changing it to 125 lbs....I am in a size 6 now, but would love to get into a comfortable size 5.
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    My lowest weight was 124lbs and altho thats a healthy weight my family were saying i look awful and too thin and my best mate got right worried about me :/ I do have big boobs tho so maybe that contributes to a big chunk of that weight lol.

So my target for now is my old weight of 124lbs but im think i wanna be somewhere between 112 and 119lbs. Just hate that my face goes dead skinny and horse like :/
  • lawoods
    lawoods Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Shooting for 135. That would put me at a size 6 most likely maybe even 4.
  • MelisandreRed
    MelisandreRed Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    145 for me. That was my wedding weight and I felt really good there. I have a hard time maintaining anything less than that.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    i want to be around 120 lbs, give or take a few lbs

im gonna get to that first then see how it goes, but i feel like i might even need to be less than that to get rid of my gross love handles, they are NOT cool

This for sure.
    I'm not dead set on being 120, if I feel good about myself at 125 I won't hate myself over those 5 pounds.
  • winseajg
    winseajg Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and a half :P My ultimate goal weight is 110 just because I gain most of my weight in my midsection. I would be happy with 115-120. I weigh 132 as of now.
  • yummummum
    yummummum Posts: 257
    Options
    I am really not sure because I am much stronger then I ever have been. I am going more for size I think. Right now I weigh 151 and I am a size 8 skirt/dress and 31- 7 for all mankind jeans. I think because I weight train I weigh more but look fitter then I did when I weighed less.
    I would like to be a size 4-6 and am guessing that will be somewhere around 130? Maybe 125?
    I actually really love my curves that I have now and don't want to get super skinny. Just want to lose a bit more fat and tighten up my stomach more. Totally going for a 6 pack over skin and bones :)
    I am more like 5"2.5 :-)
    I am in my 40s and feel fit and strong looks better then just super skinny.
  • amy709
    amy709 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!
    When I get out of a "decade" of weight, It's the best!!
    I'm hoping to be in the 170's for the next time I see my boyfriend, for Valentine's!

I like using sizes too, but they can vary so much!
    I have old jeans that I can't fit into anymore, I use those.

Good luck!! :D:D
  • JustBeckyV
    Options
    I got down to about 125 at my lowest. I would have liked to have been down to 120 but my body extra skin that wont go away makes it difficult for me. So I am back up to about 142 and my new goal weight is 130 - 135. Probably a little heavier than what others would like or think but I am ok with it :) Isnt that what its all about - what is healthy and I can be ok with? :)
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My first goal was 135, but now I am shooting for 125-127, I am 129 now, so I don't think the few pounds will make a huge difference but I am working on lowering body fat and building lean muscle. I am a size 4 and don't want to go any smaller than that. Good luck!