Sweets after meals

Options
2»

Replies

• witrixie2011
    Options
    Mini jawbreakers. I know they're not good for me but they definitely do the trick.
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    try mints or werthers originals or something like that
  • JujiBean
    JujiBean Posts: 187
    Options
    My Dad had a need for sweets after meals. He had 1 (and only 1) frozen miniature Dove chocolate every night. It did the trick for him. (He also liked Andes chocolate covered after dinner mints. He said they aided with digestion.)
  • LisaGamerGirl
    Options
    THIS!
    http://origin.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/196/5/AAAADBmuYYkAAAAAAZZcMA.jpg?v=1320654569000
    My boyfriend got me into it :) It's around 200cals for a bowl of this & very tasty/satisfying to the sweet tooth PLUS lots of fiber and protein! I'd have it on a normal day as my 2nd snack or an add on to a gym day :)
  • sparker225
    Options
    I forgot about this quote and wish I had seen it earlier today!! Thanks for posting
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I am not promoting Isagenix...but their isadelights are amazing. They have 50 calories and if you let it melt in your mouth, it feels like you have had the most amazing dessert.

Being raised by British parents, where my dad said not having dessert was a cause for divorce, I was raised on having dessert every night.
  • JustBeckyV
    Options
    Great ideas - one of my biggest downfalls still!!
  • Ging07
    Ging07 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for all of your ideas! I like the idea of eating just a small piece of candy or chocolate after meals. I just need to have self control and limit it to 1 :)
  • Kezzanna
    Kezzanna Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ...and if you freeze them they last a bit longer! There are mini mars bars and mini snickers in the freezer as we speak....
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I just found the Skinny Cow wafter bars. They are 110 calories and a few fat gms. They also make 100 cal packs of chocolate, carmel cluster things that are very, very good. If you catch them on sale, they are about $4.99 a box. Not sure what they are regularly as I just found them!