HOW TO LOG 30 DAY SHRED

Options
New here, just wondering since I do not see any specific DVD's and workouts on the MFP lists of exercises? How do you log doing the 30 DS? Thanks

Replies

• Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Circuit training or aerobics.
  • keywestsunset
    keywestsunset Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i do it under circuit training, general. I put 18 minutes for the actual training, and it puts me at 150 cal for my weight
  • jodieb3
    jodieb3 Posts: 19
    Options
    Ive added it to the database on each level on my weight of 188lbs, although it does burn a different amount of calories depending on how much you weigh!
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I put circuit training 23 minutes.
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    You can create your own exercise, and work it out with this info:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/201031-30-day-shred-calories-burned-per-lb

It helped me a lot :bigsmile:
  • csnooks82899
    csnooks82899 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips everyone!
  • karenhs2
    karenhs2 Posts: 197
    Options
    If you are using an HRM and want to see it separately on your exercise log, you can add it as an exercise and put in your own calories. Since having an HRM, I have noted that MFP is actually pretty close on most things for me. I used their figures for the first two months and then get an HRM for Christmas.
  • Robide
    Robide Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I use my HRM, and log based on that. My heartrate goes sky high when did this for the first time this morning, and burnt a huge amount of calories, but I know others estimate much less.

If I were you, I'd get a HRM, and log based on what that tells you.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Or you can just "add" them to your own like I do under cardio, I use a HRM with every workout so I know what I'm burning.