New! Looking for friends!

Options

Replies

• BellydanceBliss
    Options
    anyone who is new may add me as a friend. also on yahoo messenger I am god.links
  • Reesa32
    Reesa32 Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm new here too started Jan 1st anyone needing friend to help motivate and support add me we'll get it done together!
  • chriscoates7025
    chriscoates7025 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish. I saw your post and am always looking for encouragement and to encourage others, especially other Christians.
  • ameira19
    ameira19 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

This is my 2nd time around on MFP. I used this site 2 years ago and lost 25lbs but gained it all back after I had 2 babies within 2 years. Now Im back and ready to take it off and keep it off! I need more MFP friends too! add me! :-)
  • MaryODwyer
    Options
    Hi I just joined last night so anyone can feel free to add me as well. I "just" had a baby. Ha ha - she is almost 3 months old. I actually have gained more weight since having her so am going crazy. I need the motivation. Please help! I need to lose 40 pounds but would like to lose 50. Since I'm new to this site I don't know how to get into a group. Any help would be appreciated!
  • gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) you are going to get addicted :)
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. Please send a message along with the request.
  • Suzy_in_DE
    Suzy_in_DE Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to friend me. Reitred Air Force here, my hubby is retired Army, so I know what it is like to have hubby away!!!
  • twilightsm
    Options
    Hi... I just started on here a few days ago (1-4-12). Would you like to be friends?
  • MiliMom4
    Options
    Hello! I am new as well and an Army wife too. It is also my first time counting calories and keeping a food journal. GOOD LUCK & thanks for yours and your husband's service! I will friend you. I need friends too :happy:
  • Freya7777
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well. I would love to have like weight loosing buds to help inspire me to stick with my new goals!
  • shannonc1115
    shannonc1115 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new too and need all the support I can get, and also glad to give it!
    When you feel like you are alone, it is so hard, and with no one to talk to it's easy to over-obsess about it and that's never good.
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    Options
    I was new on here once so feel free to add me, please send a message if you do.
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck to everyone on their journey!
  • nilleah
    nilleah Posts: 177
    Options
    Also looking for friends :)
  • Crystal_204
    Options
    Welcome! I could use more supporting MFP friends also!
  • mztinde86
    Options
    Hey Welcome to the site!

I've been here for a couple months. I'm still struggling to report consistently but it's a huge help keeping track of what's good and what's not. I joined because a girl friend of mine invited me. I'd love to exchange ideas and progress.
  • Sexicana101
    Sexicana101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I recently started counting my calories again and would love to meet some new people for support! :)
  • 81heman
    Options
    looking for some inspiring people too.
  • lanatheohsobannana
    Options
    hey all. i need some support as well . Always looking for friends and new ideas. So anyone feel free to add me. New to my fitness Pal so I really hope it works for me and everyone else. Who doesn't wanna feel good and healthy.