New! Looking for friends!

Options

Replies

• glenclewis
    glenclewis Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!! Add me if you like.....my diary is open for free laughs.... lol

Glen
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    you can add us! hubby is theOtherAtlantaPiper....we've just joined as well...good luck on your journey too!
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    you can add me! >? Just joined this week...need some supporting friends too :)
  • RayRay1500
    RayRay1500 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hey loooove your shark picture. I started before Thanksgiving and then kind of took a break over the holidays, not the best time to start. I could use the motivation if you want to add me!
  • destiny364us
    destiny364us Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP, I would like to lose 120lbs. I recently joined my local YMCA Fitness challenge. I hoping to lose 30lbs by March, hopefully more. I am 25yrs old mom who has always been overweight. I have been restructuring my diet, so that I don't eat out anymore. I need all the support and advice anyone wishes to give. My main goal for doing this is so that I can feel better about myself, so that my 4yr old won't become overweight like me. Also my family has a history of different health problems.

SW 300
    GW 180
  • Prettycy
    Options
    I'm new to MFP also. I joined over a year ago and fell off. Now i'm back at it again.. It's been only one week, but i'm motivated this time. Feel free to add me. I have 25 pounds to lose.
  • smflagmeier
    Options
    Request sent!
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! But if you want to add people who share commonalities here are some keywords about me:

Female
    Vegetarian/vegan diets
    running
    weightlifting
    Zumba
    5'4 171 lbs GW 160
    Cooking
    Fun

If you're interested in any of the above or just need some motivation feel free to send a request!! :)
  • lrbarrett
    Options
    Hey, I am in the same boat. We are getting ready to go through our 4th deployment in 7 years, so I can completely understand what you are going through!! :drinker:
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    New, as well. As a Marine Veteran, I understand your situation. I could always use more friends to motivate me!
  • nicoleroshell
    Options
    Hi Mandi! I'm also needing to lose 100 pounds! It's my first day.
  • ffza
    ffza Posts: 3
    Options
    hey, im new here tooo. just signed up about an hour ago. :D
  • glassbully
    glassbully Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Keep at it and it becomes a habit. It's amazing the amount of calories were in the foods I enjoyed, until I saw the numbers! YIKES! Then it wasn't so enjoyable. Welcome to the club!
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • mztinde86
    Options
    Hey! Looks like we have a similar weight goal, let's help each other out! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • AddiM55
    Options
    Just joined! And would love to have some friends.
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    everyone add me lol
  • dmgelinas
    dmgelinas Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me (anyone).
  • barrattandrew
    Options
    Hi, also happy to be added. I'm really getting in to MFP now - mainly thanks to the mobile app being so great for checking out cals on food!

promise I'll try to help as much as I can!
  • asizesix
    asizesix Posts: 134
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Love having new, encouraging and active friends on here!