To a new me :)

Options
Im new to this website and i love it already! its so helpful when im going through my day. i have been reading other blogs and its amazing how great everyone is doing i hope to have the same results!!
good luck to everyone:smile:

Replies

• onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome, its good to have a place to belong where you have so much support from people who understand. Whether 10 pounds or 100 pounds. . . were in it together. :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome - this site has been a major blessing to me. Aside from losing a lot of weight and faith that the rest will come, what is more important is that I have changed my lifestyle and really can't see myself going back to the old me. Its just not worth it. I hope you benefit from this site as much as I have! BEST OF LUCK! :flowerforyou:
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Here's to the journey to a new you!!! *cheers*

Good luck to you as well! I hope you enjoy the board and find the site as helpful as I've been finding it!!!

You CAN DO IT!!!
  • xoxopeaceandlove
    Options
    yeah, this site is fabulous! if you ever need someone to give you some motivation, there's a whole list of people just waiting to. good luck to you sweetie! you're gonna do great
  • thotbranch
    thotbranch Posts: 4
    Options
    Greetings,
    I am sure you will have much success. I am new here also. God is in control!!!

213635.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • tbrown1025
    tbrown1025 Posts: 165
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I've only been on the site for a couple of weeks, but it's proved almost invaluable. Good luck! :smile: