Needing some friends :)

Options
I'm on my first "real" day today on here.. I use to count calories years ago on my food log I made on Livejournal. It worked but then life got in the way and here I am :).. I'm a momma of 4, I have twin 5 year old which are on the spectrum and they keep me busy but now that all my kids are in school I can finally start taking care of myself for once :)

Replies

• kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    welcome!
    feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • tplcook1
    Options
    yes, welcome. Taking care of ouorselves is a necessity for taking care of our wonderful children!!! We can do it.
  • tharvey3
    Options
    a mother of three and looking to surround myself, anyone reading feel to add me
  • lmeksayo77
    Options
    You can add me too, I have been on this site for about 6 months and only have 1 friend lol a friend I invited and she doesn't even use the site and I wasn't sure how to find and add friends.
  • lore112
    lore112 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me as well. :smile:
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: I to have a set of 3 yr old twin boys. I just sent you a request.
  • emmiexjay
    emmiexjay Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    welcome to add me im 22 but im mature enough for my age and have many different friends.. i've been on this for over 170 days (: feel free to add (women only at the moment not quite up to men - except my boyfriend, brother and dad - viewing the diary)