Vegetarian

Options
Hey! I am looking for some good low calorie and nutritional vegetarian meals. Of course I eat the usual veggies and fruits. I guess I am just looking for a little bit more of a variety. :)

Replies

• lisao62
    lisao62 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I get alot of vegan/ vegetarian recipes from fatfreevegan.com
  • Kateinprogress
    Options
    I have a few of my recipes on here but they're all on my blog site, you might especially like the pasta ones! All of the dishes are under 325 cals, low fat, high protein, and usually (relatively) low carb! :)

piecesinprogress.tumblr.com/pastapossibilities

There's dishes like 308 cal spinach mac and cheese, 288 calorie lo mein, 265 cal mushroom stroganoff and more.
    Hope that helps! :)
  • southernmess86
    Options
    Wow! What wonderful ideas! Thank you guys so very much :)
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I find Indian recipes are usually vegetarian (or can be) and delicious. :) And usually quite low calorie

http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/World-Cuisine/India/
  • kristine813
    Options
    I am vegan and get tons of recipes from www.vegangela.com and www.greenbeane.blogspot.com
    Just watch out they have lots of recipes for desserts too- the whole reason I need to drop 20 pounds, I kept baking all of vegangelas desserts!
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Under groups you can join Happy Herbivores and there is a lot of ideas there :)
  • tgaul
    tgaul Posts: 123
    Options
    bump
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I have a few of my recipes on here but they're all on my blog site, you might especially like the pasta ones! All of the dishes are under 325 cals, low fat, high protein, and usually (relatively) low carb! :)

piecesinprogress.tumblr.com/pastapossibilities

There's dishes like 308 cal spinach mac and cheese, 288 calorie lo mein, 265 cal mushroom stroganoff and more.
    Hope that helps! :)

those sound good! ill have to check out your blog :)
  • kalymae
    Options
    i love baby carrots boiled, and then soaked in lemon juice, sprinkle with dill , delish! my bf prefers honey and dill....