Phone/iPad App

Options
ashleygeex26
ashleygeex26 Posts: 68 Member
Does anyone know why you can't access the message boards on the MFP app?! It drives me crazy. Even when I am on the run, I would still like to check in on the message boards and see what people are saying... not just log my food!

Replies

• hmrsw33ti3
    Options
    I agree!!! Maybe when they update the app that's something they will include?!?!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Try to access the forum from your internet app. It works. :bigsmile:
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Is there an app for the internets?
    Options

Usually you can access it interwebz from your phone somehow. Mine is (well looks) like an app.
  • rsalexander
    Options
    Does anyone know why you can't access the message boards on the MFP app?! It drives me crazy. Even when I am on the run, I would still like to check in on the message boards and see what people are saying... not just log my food!

I have the iPhone and iPad app and they both work. It took me a day or two before I realized that the message board was on the Friends tab.
  • ashleygeex26
    Options

I have the iPhone and iPad app and they both work. It took me a day or two before I realized that the message board was on the Friends tab.

Really?? where about in the friends tab? I feel like I have looked everywhere on both my iPhone and iPad
  • hmrsw33ti3
    Options
    I've looked as well and all I see under the friends tab is what myself and my friends post/do. We ARE talking about the message boards where we can look at any MFP members post and write our own correct?!
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

Usually you can access it interwebz from your phone somehow. Mine is (well looks) like an app.
    Apple! What will they think of next?
  • ashleygeex26
    Options
    I've looked as well and all I see under the friends tab is what myself and my friends post/do. We ARE talking about the message boards where we can look at any MFP members post and write our own correct?!

That's what I am talking about... haha I can see on the newsfeed that people comment on forums and message boards but they're bolded black and you can't go into the message.
    Options

They are so inventive on putting the internet on the phone! I bet next, they decide to go back to allowing Flash.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

They are so inventive on putting the internet on the phone! I bet next, they decide to go back to allowing Flash.
    I am all for anything that encourages toplessness.