I'm new here!

Options
I joined just last Saturday and I'm really determined to lose weight. Since I joined, I started to watch what I eat and do some exercise. I'm a full-time student and I don't have much free time but when I do, I usually do some aerobics and free weights training.

Replies

• theromared
    theromared Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Since I have joined the same time as you, I'll keep you posted and vice versa.
    Any good to you?
  • Bombon15
    Bombon15 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just joined on Monday...how has it been going for you? I'm loving the food calorie database makes calorie counting SUPER Easy!
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I just joined Monday. The database is great! I love how I can log in everything I do too and it gives me the calories burned so I can match it up with the machines I've been doing.
  • Barbaralucas
    Options
    I joined 9 days ago and Ive lost 8 pounds. Im eating good food( healthy). I love this plan. I walk everyday and do workin out to the oldies 4 with Richard Simmons! I have 25 more pounds to loose and I know I can do this!!! So can you!!! :smile:
  • Bombon15
    Bombon15 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW 8lbs in 9 days???!!! That's great! Any secrets you can share?
  • Talirae9
    Talirae9 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just started a week ago as well! I'm also working over full time and going to school so I know how you feel! Feel free to add me so we can support eachother! keep up the good work!
  • sarahwls100609
    sarahwls100609 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great support system for me. We all need that and my best wishes to you on your journey. Feel free to add me if you would like. :flowerforyou:
  • tplcook1
    Options
    I started 3 days ago and just counting the calories, I have shed a couple pounds. It is helping me tremendously!!
  • AmandaRue
    Options
    I am fairly new myself... i started on 01/01/12.. resolution of course to lose weight... what really kicked started me to lose weight was not being able to get pregnant. Me and my husband have been trying for 2 years with no luck. My Ob doc said if i could lose weight i would be able to ovulate on my own..as of today i have lost 5 lbs.. :) I simply cut out ALL soda and started eating healthy foods (fruits, veggies, staying away from processed foods). Really no exercise right now.. i work night shift and is kinda hard to get time to exercise... Good luck to everyone... Support would be greatly appreciated Thanks :)
  • susallman5
    Options
    I'm new-just joined Jan 2012. I have been overweight for a long time and am just determined to feel and look better. I would love to support others and get support in return. Anyone want to friend me?
  • wtexanw
    Options
    Howdy! New year, so on 1/2/12 I hopped back on the wagon. Looking to lose about 45 lbs, get off BP meds and generally better my health. I found this site a couple of days ago and like the counters to keep track of protein, carbs and fat, as well as the micros. I low carb so the target macros they provide don't really apply to me. Down 5 lbs week 1 and looking for another 3+ by the end of this week. I wish everyone here the best of luck reaching their goals and above all, don't give up, it'll come if you want it bad enough!
  • lyn_silang
    Options
    Hi everyone!! It's been great however the only problem is that I live away from home because I'm a student and in a dormitory, so I cannot avoid fast food. But I just gave up chips and soda. I think that's an improvement.