Change in Mood when dieting?

Options
Has anyone found their mood change (almost drastically) since they began eating healthier and exercising?

For the past couple of weeks I've noticed my mood be generally more nice to people who would normally annoy the heck out of me! Normally, I'd have my come back right away and tell them off (even just a little bit).. but now, I don't say anything and just walk away. Later on, I start thinking why i didnt just tell them off, lol.

Replies

• teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    its because you are more focused, I have a theory too much food causes us to have too much energy and when we have too much energy and no healthy outlet we release it in agitation :laugh:

But when we have what we need we our bodies don't have to worry about any extra energy or how to get rid of it, and we can focus on being happy and at peace :)
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I think it's because you feel better about yourself, other things don't bother you as much. That's how I feel at least.

THOUGH I do get pissed off when other people are all pissy and it starts to spoil my good mood. lol
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    ya, you're both right :)) :flowerforyou:
  • london46
    Options
    When we're feeling good about ourself we'll treat other's better, so this is a good things :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    When we're feeling good about ourself we'll treat other's better, so this is a good things :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Right :happy:
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry all the time and pissed at the world on a diet
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    since ive started just drink water, eatting better and exercising I get up before I have to(before i slept until the very last minute that that wouldnt cause me to be late) I am happier and far perkier!!!!!!!!
  • ljholmann
    Options
    I'm hungry all the time and pissed at the world on a diet

This:explode: