Denise- Wants to gain 30lbs!!!

Options
Hello everyone!! i am new here just started using the app since this morning and i want to gain 30lbs! i am about 105-110lbs

Feel free to contact me if u have any successful stories or tips.
Thanks!

Denise
cashndiamondzz@aol.com

Replies

• iarookie
    iarookie Posts: 140
    Options
    Just hang with me (or anyone else on here) for a month or so... Im sure you gain weight. ;)

Good luck kiddo!
  • raccoonroad
    Options
    Hi Denise---I have a similar problem---my goal is to gain 20lbs. I workout regularly and I am pretty fit. But when I was weighed at the fitness center in December I almost passed out---99lbs, bmi 17--not good. I really don't care much about food, but have been forcing myself to eat---including a crappy ensure every day. Today I got weighed in---(they do it monthly) 105.5 lbs bmi 14. Keeping a record of my food intake has really helped me a lot. I don't like candy, cake, soda etc. But I am also forcing down a small amount of ice cream once a day too. My mother was a nutritionist--so we never had food that was fried etc. Good luck. and if you like to workout while trying to gain----I highly recommend bodypump---it tones the body, instead of beating the crap out of yourself