Mio watch

Options
I bought a mio watch a couple of days ago and I love it!

but on the website it says i can add my calorie intake stuff.

"Calculate the calories your body needs to lose 1-2 lbs. per week. This is your daily calorie target. Program this target, as well as your birthday, gender, weight and resting heart rate, into your MIO watch."

I haven't seen calorie intake on my watch as anyone does this?

Replies

• RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    If you hit mode it's the setting that says CAL and it will show up with 0000 00 and hold down set to change it. I don't use this on mine since I only wear it at the gym to check calories from my workouts and I'm tracking my calories in/calories out on MFP in a much easier way.
  • conniie
    conniie Posts: 119
    Options
    If you hit mode it's the setting that says CAL and it will show up with 0000 00 and hold down set to change it. I don't use this on mine since I only wear it at the gym to check calories from my workouts and I'm tracking my calories in/calories out on MFP in a much easier way.

:( I don't have cal. i guess its a different watch?
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    which one do you have? i have the classic
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I used to have the Mio Motiva Petitie. To get to this setting, you had to hit mode until you got where it said "My Mio", then hit set to get through each setting and within that mode, you are able to ajust your weight, height, calories, activity level, etc. Did it not come with the manual? Good luck!
  • conniie
    conniie Posts: 119
    Options
    which one do you have? i have the classic

Mio drive +