2nd time around!

Options
Hello all! My name is Lauren. I joined yesterday and would love to make lots and lots of weight loss buddies on this website to help motivate me! My first goal is 25 pounds. I weigh 324 right now and I think a huge step for me would be to weigh and find that I am under 300 pounds! I am only weighing once a month so that I do not get discouraged so my next weigh in will be January 31. I also joined Curves and started drinking Shakeology once a day. I'd love feedback and to meet new people! My long term goal is to lose 180 pounds in at least three years. :) I'm trying to give myself a reasonable amount of time. It is hard for me to go out and meet new people because I constantly feel like I am being judged because of my weight. I do believe I am a pretty girl though. Anyway, lets talk! :)

Replies

• Kalani2012
    Options
    Welcome to MFP paisley. Friend request sent.
  • hmrsw33ti3
    Options
    That's awesome! Glad to see you want to make a lifestyle change, just as I am! I'm not a pro at this either and I think I expect to see changes overnight (unrealistic) so I need a support system! I will definitely be here if you need me! :)
  • Deborahzell
    Options
    Sending friend request good luck,you can do it.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! It helps so much to have supportive people who are trying to do the same thing, working together to make their lives better!
  • kimistry35
    kimistry35 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Kimisrty an welcome to MFP. request sent
  • Talirae9
    Talirae9 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good for you! A lifestyle change is the best way to do it!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the friend requests! Keep sending them I can use all the help I can get!!!