Having trouble getting it right

Options
So i am trying to get in 3,000 - 3,500 kal a day, and often at the end of the day i have an extra 500+ calories i have to eat. Anyone have any decent ideas how i can get 20g of protein and 500 calories quick and easy? I already have a mass gainer protein powder.

Replies

• addisondisease
    addisondisease Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    bumpity
  • repoman150
    repoman150 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    try adding oat powder to your protein...you can find this at www.musclefeast.com Thats where i get all my supplements....The guy is very knowledgeble and if you join his facebook page, all the people there are bodybuilders and can answer any questions you may have!!!!
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    a steak? LOL!
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Almonds!!
  • beckyyoungers
    Options
    Are you eating much peanut butter or other nuts? As someone who is trying to restrict my calories, not bump them up - I'm missing the generous quantities of peanut butter I used to eat. I could slice up an apple and probably go through 4-5 Tbsp of peanut butter to dip it in. That's easily 500-600 calories right there, and it's nutritious, too.

Adding peanut butter to smoothies or shakes is another good way to sneak calories in.
  • addisondisease
    addisondisease Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Are you eating much peanut butter or other nuts? As someone who is trying to restrict my calories, not bump them up - I'm missing the generous quantities of peanut butter I used to eat. I could slice up an apple and probably go through 4-5 Tbsp of peanut butter to dip it in. That's easily 500-600 calories right there, and it's nutritious, too.

Adding peanut butter to smoothies or shakes is another good way to sneak calories in.

Sounds so good actually! great idea.