Looking for some friends to help me on my journey

Options
Hi!

I’m new to the site and looking for some motivation! I have just started on my journey to a healthy and fit lifestyle and would love some friends to join me on my way!
Could really use some encouragement and guidance to help keep me motivated and the occasional kick in the but to help me reach my goals – oh and stay away from the nasty treats that got me here in the first place! Looking to loose 50-65 lbs on this journey….looking forward to it!

Replies

• OlibecaMom
    Options
    Hi! and welcome to MFP. I've been here since Aug 2011 and love it. Great community and lots of support. Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • tenax
    tenax Posts: 97
    Options
    chelle, i'm looking to lose about that myself so let's do it together! i'm new here as well..Terry is my name:)
  • alimarieban
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need friends to keep me accountable!
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Feel free to add me. : )
  • sbremner35
    sbremner35 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me.

My problem is snacking in the evenings and staying alway from snacks in the kitchen at work!!! Need the occasional slapped wrist and reminder what i am trying to do!!!
  • dbrye
    dbrye Posts: 3
    Options
    :smile: I'm a newby feel free to add me. I need all the insight I can get
  • rashooy
    rashooy Posts: 55
    Options
    hey there you are welcome to add me :)

14765921.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • morningbell
    morningbell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i'll help...hopefully. Add me :)
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have tried and failed before but I am trying again. My biggest problems is eating while working, I sit at work and snack constantly and don't even realize that I am doing it.
  • sed484
    sed484 Posts: 69
    Options
    I am new ro MFP too! I could also use an accountability buddy!! I hope to lose around 45 pounds.
  • Chinique
    Options
    I'm newbie, again :) and need friend to keep me accountable especially when I am teleworking. Feel free to add me.
  • Natz_20
    Natz_20 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey!!

I just joined 5 days ago and really hoping to make some new buddies while here!!

I want to lose around 84lbs to get to my goal weight!!

Anyone please feel free to add me :happy:

Natalie xx
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Welcome I'm a newbie as well, you are welcome to add me and we can support each other :-)
  • princesshebrew
    princesshebrew Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we have similar goals!!
  • tannjam
    tannjam Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    hi welcome, Feel free to add me, the more friends the more support the better
  • vickijank
    vickijank Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent as I type :)
  • Chinique
    Options
    Sjbert - I used to have that problem too until I learned "if its not there I can't eat it" so now I only keep my daily alloted snacks in the office. When they are gone I'm done. It works most of the time - unfortunately my office building has a canteen and a cafeteria both on the same floor as my office. Feel free to add me as friend.
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Would love another buddy! I need to totally get back on track for life!!

9566311.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • NadiaAK
    NadiaAK Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am also new here. Everyone feel free to add me!
  • hogheaven66
    Options
    Hi !
    I would love someone to encourage me as well. I am looking to lose 60-70 lbs! Feel free to add me!