Not new, Could use some more supportive friends!

Options
Hello Everyone!

I am certainly not new here but i would like a few new friends. I have a few friends that support/modivate/inspire/comment. but not too many. I'd like to have some more! I will tell you a little about me. I have a 10 month old son, im married, and a SAHM. I started my journey in June 2011..I was really consistent and lost 30lbs.(Was veryy determined and thought id never go back) I then got a full time job in Sept and limited my workout time to none esp with taking care of a baby who never wanted to nap once i was home from work. (Hubby worked 3rds..went to work at night, came home watched baby all day while i worked, then slept for about 3-4hrs before having to go to work again..then repeat) I started to slack with my healthy eating and fell back into bad habits again. Hubby got laid off from the postition he was in and was forced to a diff area and on 1st shift, so i quit my job and became a SAHM again at the end of Nov. During my time off of exercise/healthy eating i gained back 6lbs, bringing me to 199. On Jan 2nd i started my journey again. I Have left soda outta my life and eat healthier, not the best but its pretty good for me. (I dont like many foods). Worked out everyday last week 20-60 mins. Just last wk i lost 3lbs..I now weigh 196. My original goal weight was 150 but after seeing simular stories and their success my new goal weight is 130. I need to lose 66 more lbs. I plan to work out at least 6x a week 30-60mins a day.

Feel free to add me, Hope to be friends :)

-Tabitha

Replies

• dirtybubbles1
    dirtybubbles1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a sahm. I would like to lose at least 20 lbs. in 6 months. I would like to help support you on your weight loss journey
  • Mandalola
    Options
    You can add me. Although it looks like I only have a stone (16 lb or so) to lose, believe me it's the tip of the iceberg. I know if I don't get rid of those pounds they creep up and three years ago I was over fifteen stone so I know how it feels.

Keep going. Do it slowly and you know it stays off. Best wishes with our journey.
  • Shaylaluvsya
    Options
    I am saying! Add me if you would like! Lets get some motivation going!
  • StephyAH
    StephyAH Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    First time trying to lose weight - would be much more fun with others, please add me :)
  • tlabernethy
    Options
    My name is Tami and I am new to this but I would like to help. Maybe we can inspire each other? I want to lose 40-50 lbs.
  • Mommyof3CrazyBoys
    Mommyof3CrazyBoys Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I will add you!! You can never have too much motivation.
  • rashooy
    rashooy Posts: 55
    Options
    hi my name is rasha, and u can add me if u want i sure could use some help and motivation :)
  • TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me. The positive reinforcement I get from my friends really help me stay motivated. I am a father of five, and my wife is a SAHM as well, with all five in school for the first time.
  • mwiggs8031
    mwiggs8031 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am a perpetual dieter but am determined to quit the yoyo dieting and stay on track this year. I want to lose 30lbs. I work in an office environment and sit most of the day. I exercise ~ 2 X per week now but want to start more. My goal this week is to just track EVERYTHING. That will be my baseline and each week I will pick some improvement (more minutes of exercies, lower calories, etc)

BTW - how do you "add" someone?
  • ROCKERFOREVER81
    Options
    Please add me!
  • TinaS70
    TinaS70 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just started here in October of 2011 and have lost 20 lbs. I still have 60 to go. Could also use more friends for support. Please feel free to add me.
  • Lose40spring
    Lose40spring Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a sahm of two boys, 10 months and 5. Looking to lose 40, brand new to this. Could use a great support team. Thanks!

14737121.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Fraileya19
    Options
    Alright!!! My name is Amanda- I am on a weightloss rollercoaster and want to GET OFF!! Heaviest I weighed was 270lbs... got down to 200.2lbs and 4 years later and I am now at 260lbs! I am looking for inspiring friends as well!

My first goal is to lose 25lbs
    Ultimate goal is to be 175lbs... and then take it from there :).
  • xacidtrip
    Options
    Hey, i'm new. I weigh 127 lbs and i wanna lose 10/ 15 lbs. Could really do with some support>< add me?
  • kels1416
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom too, 4 girls ages 10, 12, 14 and 19 (youngest is a special needs child). I'm just now starting to find the time to do something for myself, it's so hard to do. my husband works alot to support the family, he really doesn't know where to begin to help me! I would love to lose about 25 lbs to put me at 175 or so....any support/advice would be welcome!
  • raedlewis
    raedlewis Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Had some friends and most seem to have disappeared. Looking for some more fun friends who are in this for the long haul and won't disappear forever on me. :) Add me!
  • Chinique
    Options
    I am a perpetual dieter but am determined to quit the yoyo dieting and stay on track this year. I want to lose 30lbs. I work in an office environment and sit most of the day. I exercise ~ 2 X per week now but want to start more. My goal this week is to just track EVERYTHING. That will be my baseline and each week I will pick some improvement (more minutes of exercies, lower calories, etc)

• Chinique
    Options

Oops, hit post reply before answering.

Click on the person's name and then select add as friend.