Greetings from South Dakota!

Options
Wow, this is the coolest food / exercise tracking website I have found and look forward to fully utilizing it. I am a big fan of Younger Next Year and have started my quest to, well actually be younger next year by working out six days a week for 45 minutes each day, have fun and not eat crap. It was interesting to see how my first day of food looked here. The handfuls of nuts are killing me on the fat side! I know nuts are good but probably not so much as I am trying to lose weight.

This will be fun!

Replies

• mkane99
    mkane99 Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow, this is the coolest food / exercise tracking website I have found and look forward to fully utilizing it. I am a big fan of Younger Next Year and have started my quest to, well actually be younger next year by working out six days a week for 45 minutes each day, have fun and not eat crap. It was interesting to see how my first day of food looked here. The handfuls of nuts are killing me on the fat side! I know nuts are good but probably not so much as I am trying to lose weight.

This will be fun!
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    Hey Welcome!

Cool boots!

Best of luck!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Catherinex
    Options
    Hi nice to meet ya. I had a craving for peanuts when i first started healthy eating..no idea why.
    Anyway welcome and good luck with the plan :)
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I eat nuts. I like pine nuts and almonds to name a few. Anyway you can have some just watch your servings.

Best of luck:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a South Dakotan too. I can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can go outside. This site is awesome. Good luck!
  • mkane99
    mkane99 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I think it's a win just that I have actually input everything for the last six days. I can't say it's all been pretty but VERY eye opening. Having to 'log it' has helped to motivate me to exercise. This is great!
  • sherielf
    sherielf Posts: 28
    Options
    A very late welcome!

I've just read Younger Next Year and it has really affected me. I have beefed up my exercising to be 5-6 days a week and will start some strength training once I settle in to an aerobic routine.

Did you get a heart rate monitor? I don't have one yet but I think it would be helpful as I am doing my aerobic exercise various ways and not all easy to stop and take your pulse (dancing or rowing).

good luck to you and I hope you feel "YNY"!!!

Sherielf