Hi everyone!

Options
Hello, I'm new. I am on a mission to get back into my clothes that i have put away. Hopefully this will give me the extra push I need or support, I know they always say its easier to lose weight when you have someone else doing it with you. So, lets see how this goes. Good luck to all!

Replies

• ireneeg
    ireneeg Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello, I'm new. I am on a mission to get back into my clothes that i have put away. Hopefully this will give me the extra push I need or support, I know they always say its easier to lose weight when you have someone else doing it with you. So, lets see how this goes. Good luck to all!
  • hollytrott
    Options
    Hi i started yesterday and am hoping that i have finally found a diet that works, so good luck to you and everyone else on this site.:flowerforyou:
  • Catherinex
    Options
    Hi both and welcome^^ You will find lots of support on this site. I have managed to lose 26lbs since jan 14th and find that logging it all here and reading the forums has really kept me on track.
    Good luck with the weight loss^^.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    good morning and welcome. I put on a pair of jeans this A.M. that I haven't worn in a year., they fit and the legs are baggy
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    I just started yesterday to, so together with support we can do this!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome all of you! Stay true to yourself and this site and you will achieve your goals! Best of luck!