5'3 people! What is your UGW?

Options
1235»

Replies

• jaimealison
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and naturally really small boned so I'm aiming to maintain between 105-110.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    About 120
  • MrsKunz
    MrsKunz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    this site says i should be 96lbs-132lbs wtf! i havent been that small since i was 7 too small for me at 5'1
  • charlotteandalfie
    Options
    I'm 115 right now my ugh is 112 lbs not much but that the number I want to get to in order to maintain between 112-115. When I first started at 193 lbs my I've was 125 lbs xx I'm also 5'4
  • MrsKunz
    MrsKunz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be a single digit size -- a size 8. I'm a size 12/14 depending on the brand. I think my bones are mega heavy, so I'm not going by lbs -- just dress size. :) Good luck!

Hmm thats what i think about alot too i wanna be a 9/10 for me and my figure its cute!! i think!
  • Frannybobs
    Frannybobs Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Healthy BMI for that height is 114-142 lbs, but I think BMI is highly flawed as takes into account nothing but height.

I got down to a healthy BMI about 5 years ago and 135 lbs was as low as I went which was perfect for me. My goal though is 10 stones (140 lbs) and then see where I'm at and how I'm feeling about it.

Everybody's body is different :)
  • Sherrygunnabefit88
    Options
    my ultimate goal weight is to be anywhere from 110-115, but my goal weight is 120 lbs for now
  • MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and was 150lbs when I met my husband 5 years ago. I think I would be happy at 150lbs but I want to get to 130lbs or 135lbs
  • AJB87
    AJB87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have an ultimate goal SIZE of 6. I used to be a size six 5 years ago and the weight sneaked up on me very slowly... I'm now a 10 (or a 12 depending on the brand, but for this I'm going off my jean size at the Gap) but hoping to be down to 8 by June and to 6 by the end of 2012. I don't care how much I weigh as long as I can be that small again. I think back then I was around 130-135 but I was pretty flabby since I never did any strength training. I lift weights now on top of cardio so I might put on some muscle weight. I'm trying to focus less on the scale and more on my measurements/how clothes fit me.

I've been overweight for so long that I'll be psyched just to get down to 160! I'm 172 now.

same here - i am working towards getting back to a size 6 (when i was a 6 i weighed about 145). it's more about how i look at that size than what i actually weigh bc even though i'm 5'3 i carry weight well (meaning i don't look like i weight as much as i do at the time, which is both a blessing and aggravating bc i dont think about what i weigh)
  • beccalucy
    beccalucy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I initially said 110, but at 112 I doubt I'll be happy there so will most likely stop at around 105.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5", and 6 years ago I started at 122, stayed at 115 for a while, then down to 105, and lowest weight was 102 (which was when I started lifting weights, eating more and gaining muscle). I have now maintained at 110 for 2+ years now, and this weight looks the best on me. I'm relatively muscular, 17% body fat, and wear a size 2 or 3-4 juniors. I think it is perfect. I'm also petite, small boned, wrist, etc..
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I am at my UGW of 112 but I dont care if I go up as I am doing weight training and it isnt really about the number on the scale but the way I feel in my clothes =)
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to be 110lbs, but realistically I probably should aim for 115-120 as I am closer to 5'4".

Also, I had this big plan to be 110-115 lbs by my wedding in June, but I already bought a wedding dress a few months ago at 134 lbs. I am afraid if I lose more than a dress size, my dress might be too expensive to alter.

We will see how it goes though!
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I have an ultimate goal SIZE of 6. I used to be a size six 5 years ago and the weight sneaked up on me very slowly... I'm now a 10 (or a 12 depending on the brand, but for this I'm going off my jean size at the Gap) but hoping to be down to 8 by June and to 6 by the end of 2012. I don't care how much I weigh as long as I can be that small again. I think back then I was around 130-135 but I was pretty flabby since I never did any strength training. I lift weights now on top of cardio so I might put on some muscle weight. I'm trying to focus less on the scale and more on my measurements/how clothes fit me.

I've been overweight for so long that I'll be psyched just to get down to 160! I'm 172 now.

same here - i am working towards getting back to a size 6 (when i was a 6 i weighed about 145). it's more about how i look at that size than what i actually weigh bc even though i'm 5'3 i carry weight well (meaning i don't look like i weight as much as i do at the time, which is both a blessing and aggravating bc i dont think about what i weigh)

Great goals, but please realize that sizes today are 1-2 sizes bigger than what the were even 10-15 years ago.
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    129lbs, but I'd be happy with anything under 135!:smile: (I'm 5ft2)
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm at 123-125. My goal is 118-120
  • ally0512
    Options
    110 lbs is my goal :)
  • Bekzness
    Bekzness Posts: 122
    Options
    I will be happy to reach 130lbs... but if I ever get there I know I will want to push for my UGW of 120lbs :) Currently at 152lbs!