P90X OR P90X2

Options
carmenf21
carmenf21 Posts: 40 Member
Which one shall i try? I want to lose weight, thats my main goal. I weigh 170 and my goal weight is 135. :) I'd prefer not to look leaner than muscular.

Replies

• Lisataka
    Options
    Love both but prefer P90x. 1) It requires less equipment then P90x2 and is more basic. Go with that one to start off with. 2) The modiefied exercises allow you to lose a lot of weight without "bulking up" if you want. 3) for a person like me that can go to the gym but over time finds my exercise time seems to decrease, it forces/helps me to be consistent in working out hard for the entire hour without distractions. 4) It provides me consistentency and variety that I would not get going to the gym on my own. 5) IT WORKS!
  • carmenf21
    carmenf21 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you for takin the time and giving me your opinion! i well def go with p90x! :)))
  • tannerjared
    tannerjared Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ya i am still on p90x. P90X2 was made to be a workout for after you have completed P90X. i've seen reviews that say 2 is alot more intense and it helps to have the strength gained from the P90X to help get through it.
  • flegealc
    Options
    I'm doing p90x2 now and its awesome! I have not done p90x but have done insanity and turbo fire. Its okay to do p90x2 if you have already done one of the intense workouts like insanity or turbo fire. The minimum you need is a resistance band and a towel since they modify all the moves if you don't have all the equipment. I have bought most of the equipment as i'm going though. If your new to the intense workouts I would defiantly go with the first one. You will defiantly see results if you BRING IT!
  • HotMamaKat
    Options
    I have done P90X and a few of X2. I am not ready to jump into X2 quite yet. I am a rep for the company so if you have questions, ask away! I am currently doing TurboFire. More cardio based and fun :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!