Be Careful What You Wish For…..

Options
I changed my weekly weight loss goal from 1.5lbs to 2lbs. This better work because that extra .5 slashed 250 calories from daily intake. That’s a full serving of my Wasabi almonds and an apple…..not cool MFP people, not cool at all. :noway:

Replies

• Nogo
    Nogo Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I recently changed mine to the 1 pound a week from the 1.5 to 2. Added enough calories for me to stick to instead of going over 1200 and deciding "Already blew it, may as well blow it big". Dumb mentality, I know.

Good luck with the change BEEF!
  • avg1986
    avg1986 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I did the same, im on the dreaded 1200 cals a day lol!! Im doing ok on it though, after i put in exercise for the school run it gives me an extra 150-200 cals to play around with! Makes a whole lot of difference!!

Anna xx
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I have been on 1200 cals this whole time. Some days are better than others. Are you sure you want to cut the apple though? Sounds nutritious... ????? Just a thought!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I have been on 1200 cals this whole time. Some days are better than others. Are you sure you want to cut the apple though? Sounds nutritious... ????? Just a thought!

You women do have it rough with the lower amount of calories…..but that just means you are that much closer to total hotness!

I’d be happy with a 1lb/week loss but it’s been more like a pound every other week or so lately, figured I’d try to change things up. This will make me think a little more about what I’m eating and keep me away from fillers – like breakfast bars or crackers and yes, even my beloved wasabi almonds will have to be cut to just 1 serving per day.
  • ABaggett2010
    ABaggett2010 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm too scared to even see what 2lbs a week means.....I'll stay at 1.5 for now