Benefiber

Options
Has anyone tried/use Benefiber? I usually do fairly well getting in my fiber, but there are some days still that I fall short. I just read some info on it and it said you can cook with it or add it to any non-carbonated drink and that's it tasteless. I know my kids and hubby do not get enough fiber, I wonder if this could be a way for me to increase their intake without them fighting me about it tasting gross.

Replies

• AUNique24
    AUNique24 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I use it...I put it in coffee, green tea, oatmeal, yogurt smoothies, etc!
  • rebeccawalker1982
    rebeccawalker1982 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Ive used it before.....the chewables are ok but after a few weeks of eating them they get kinda nasty...or maybe I was just tired of eating them. The powerder DOES have flavor even though it says you can add to water and not taste it! It was fine when I would add it to juice, tea, ect.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I like Benefiber (we use the walmart equate knockoff). DH takes it every day and swears by it. I take it periodically. It is tasteless in the coffee and pretty much anything else.
  • kathott
    kathott Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    have used it before and still do occasionally. get the individual pkgs and put in your water bottle..super ease ...no taste. you can also
    get them in lemonade flavour. frankly, i just like the non flavoured one.
  • Muirenn
    Muirenn Posts: 24
    Options
    I add it to a lot of my family meals. No one has noticed. It works well in coffee or juice as others have said. I have not tried it in water. I did not care for the chewables. I prefer to use the powder which can be added to sauces and meatloaf with no one the wiser :)
  • LosingMyselfin2011
    LosingMyselfin2011 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    everyday, full daily dose in my morning coffee. Not sure if it really helps on my regularity..but at least I know I"m getting my fiber in.
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Yes I use it :smile: it's tasteless so can be added to pretty much anything :flowerforyou: I'm having mine in plain water :drinker: