Help, Bra Size question

2»

Replies

• Hi!!yes you should try figleaves.com THey are wonderful, based out of the UK but have an 800 number! I wear a 30dd so they have been great! I went to VS and tried to buy a swimsuit and they told me the bottoms were great but good luck on a top! I got twpo from fig leaves and they both were great and made for a better honeymoon! Kim
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,446 Member
    Hi!!yes you should try figleaves.com THey are wonderful, based out of the UK but have an 800 number! I wear a 30dd so they have been great! I went to VS and tried to buy a swimsuit and they told me the bottoms were great but good luck on a top! I got twpo from fig leaves and they both were great and made for a better honeymoon! Kim

I got a suit from Figleaves too. Everyone was like, wow you bathing suit is so cute and flattering! :) Definitely highly recommended if you are DD+ -- no matter what size you are.
  • jadedone
    I have been losing weight around my rib cage and my bras arent fitting right. I measured myself and have used the calculators online and get sizes ranging from 40DD-36J. I have worn a 38DD for the last 2 years. The girl at Victoria's Secret said I was a 42DD and that they dont carry those sizes here. Any ideas? My measurements are :
    Bust:46, Underbust:36.
    Thanks!

I measured:

I am 47/37. So based on that, I think you definitely should be looking at 36s and 34s. (I typically wear about a 36H or GG or a 38FF or G)

Maybe a 34FF or G.
  • I looked at Figleaves.com and I love the selection they are so pretty! I am going to go to Dillards this weekend and get measured and then order something for working out and something for Valentines Day :)
  • jadedone
    I looked at Figleaves.com and I love the selection they are so pretty! I am going to go to Dillards this weekend and get measured and then order something for working out and something for Valentines Day :)

I really like Freya bras! They are a little more trendy than some of the other ones. Panache fits me great too!

• Haha, that is why I wear a sports bra OVER my regular bra!!
    (and maybe some duct tape!)