pudding or jello

Options
WifeNMama
WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
If you had to die in a vat of pudding or jello, which flavor would you choose and why?

I choose grape jello so I can get stained purple like Violet on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
"You're turning violet, Violet!"

Replies

• _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    i'd never die in a vat of jello. I could eat my way out - you know, there is ALWAYS room for jello.

And then I'd wrestle in it.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Pudding. At least I would die happy.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    chocolate pudding - if im going to die in one i'd want to enjoy eating it before i die - chocolate is my favourite
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    i'd never die in a vat of jello. I could eat my way out - you know, there is ALWAYS room for jello.

Infallible logic. So I'd choose pudding if I had to die in one. Chocolate with vanilla swirls.
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    If I'm gonna eat it to try to save myself, I'd say chocolate or pistachio pudding. Or layers of both. I'd be part of a gigantic trifle.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    If I must eat my way out...rice or bread pudding. Although the bread pudding would be thickish.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

I am not reading any farther then this. :heart: :smokin:
  • faithisfabulous
    Options
    Definitely pudding
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    Definitely pudding

Flavor?
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    If I must eat my way out...rice or bread pudding. Although the bread pudding would be thickish.
    I haven't had bread pudding in forever. And nothing could outdo the pub that made it, with liberal use of caramel sauce.