Options
berv0009
berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
this didn't work

Replies

• berv0009
    Options
    I finally snagged some old photos from my mom's computer when I was at my heaviest weight -- 185

2007to2008090.jpg

DSCN0514.jpg

And here are some recent photos now 50lbs down at my goal of 135!!!!!

Thanksgiving
    DSCN2483.jpg
    Christmas
    IMG_0467.jpg

I could have never made it here without MFP and all my lovely friends!!!

To everyone out there -- keep working hard -- YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :drinker:
  • berv0009
    Options
    I don't know why the photos get cut off -- but you get the general idea! lol
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow. fantastic if you are the one on the right as you look at the last picture.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look fabulous!
  • magikfairygirl
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • coppers2002
    Options
    Wow, what a change you look amazing! Congrats on your hard work and success! Very inspirational to someone looking at 100+ lbs to lose :)
  • luv2Bsilly
    luv2Bsilly Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You were pretty before but you are glowing now. Good job and thanks for the inspiration:)
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - and absolutely gorgeous! Way to go!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing, thank you so much for sharing!
  • jbleclerc
    Options
    WOW! are you single? :flowerforyou: lolll Just kiding but you are beautiful :smile:
  • kittyninja
    Options
    Good lord lady! You look like a completely different person. VERY impressive. Congrats and great job!
  • sherryd527
    sherryd527 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Your waist is so tiny! Congratulations on all your hard work and success.
  • nationalparklover
    nationalparklover Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You do look amazing! How long did it take you to lose 50 pounds? That is about what I'd like to lose (or 60)....any special tips?
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    Congrats! I also have that same shirt with the leopard belt! Lol!
  • Behipped
    Options
    Look at that tiny waist! Great job.
  • berv0009
    Options
    You do look amazing! How long did it take you to lose 50 pounds? That is about what I'd like to lose (or 60)....any special tips?

I would say it took about 2 years. I trained for a triathlon and lost about 20 lbs and then I found MFP!!!

What I would say is - listen to MFP. IT WORKS!!! I also thing that fitness goals are key to success. I had never done a 5k in my life and I just signed up for one -- THEN I HAD TO!!! Then I did a triathlon. And then I did a half marathon!!!

Just take it with baby steps, but keep PUSHING yourself. I believe that SO MUCH of this is all in your head!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING and I am sooo proud!!!!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!!!!!
  • arhicks
    Options
    Great Job!
  • suzypean
    Options
    You were definitely very beautiful either way but it's true, you're glowing and look so healthy now. Congrats and thanks for the inspiration! I'm a firm believer in pushing myself so this gives me all the more reason to do so!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!