disappointed

Options
2»

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    It helps to plan your meals out for treats... that way you know what you are getting into ahead of time.
  • kreed004
    kreed004 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I did what you did but it was a cupcake and after it i regret eating the dam thing.....but it just gives you more strength to get back on track....it's ok to have a good treat just make sure your ready to work it off.
  • Bunnzye
    Bunnzye Posts: 39
    Options
    HEY DISAPPOINTED - THINGS LIKE THAT HAPPEN. LAST NIGHT, I HAD FOUR MOCHA CHIP BALANCE BARS - AN EXTRA 800 CALORIES. TALK ABOUT OVERLOAD ON VITAMINS!! BUT LIKE THE SAYING - TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY.
  • bafarb
    bafarb Posts: 42
    Options
    Average it out over the next week and it is about an extra 130 calories per day. Cut back on half or more of those calories each day and bump up the exercise a few days and you'll be right back on track. Don't let this slip discourage you. We all need to learn these lessons and then decide if it is worth it the next time.
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    It really helps me to pre enter my food when I know what I'm going to eat, and especially when I'm going to eat out. Knowing the calories in the foods helps me make better choices, leave other foods out, or lets me know how long I need to spend in the gym. Do you have a treadmill or stationary bike you can hop on for awhile to make back some of the calories?