New mom of three looking to drop 40 lbs!!!

Options
Hello, I am a mom of three and need to lose 40 lbs. Its been 8 years it's time to lose the baby weight!!! I just need lots of motivation and help.

Replies

• Melany502
    Melany502 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • IT2succeed
    Options
    Hi Kathy!
    Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself. I'm hoping to lose 40-50 pounds. I can definitely relate to feeling like life has been on hold, and allowing weight to limit things that I do. Good luck with your weight loss journey!!
  • Candida1983
    Options
    I am a mother of 3 as well. My children are 7, 5, and 17 months. I am trying to lose 44 pounds to get myself down to 130. I would love to embark on this journey with you! =) Please add me as a friend if you are interested! :bigsmile:
  • dulie76
    dulie76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I too am fairly new to MFP. I'm also a mother and need to loose around 50lbs. This is a great site, hope it provides you the support you need. You can add me if you want. Good luck, you can do it!!!!
  • Jaimepm
    Jaimepm Posts: 17
    Options
    I have a 6 year old and a 6 month old and I need to lose 60! Let's do it together, add me as a friend ;) everyone have a great day!!!
  • macmomof4
    Options
    I'm new here too. My 4th is 8 months old. My weight is about the same as my 6 week post partum visit. :-(. I need to lose 50-60 lbs. That number freaks me out!
  • kswift85
    kswift85 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of two, they are three and one...looking to drop about 20 more lbs or so...good luck to you!
  • bcereuskk
    Options
    I'm the mother of one but I'm looking to lose about 40 lbs as well. Feel free to friend me! I'm looking for people to help me stay accountable.
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    New here as well, I am a mom of a 5 yr old and 5 month old. So far, I really like this site! I am looking to lose 50-60 pounds.... friend me!
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 and lost 40 pounds so I know you can do it!!! Feel free to friend request me and I'd be happy to add you!
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    welcome! I'm mom of 2, looking to drop about 40 more lb. I lost 11 so far.
  • punkin79314
    Options
    Welcome!! I am a mom to 3 as well. My oldest is 11 and my youngest just turned 2! I am going to lose at least 70lbs!
  • amber21nichole
    Options
    I am a mom of 2 ages 5 and 2 and I need to lose 50 pounds! Friend Me!! I need lots of support! You are all more than welcome to friend me and lets all do this together!
  • kayleeblue
    Options
    All I can say is google this.. fitmomsforlife.com/
  • bjoy007
    bjoy007 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I also have 40lbs of baby fat to lose. Just joined also, I have 2 grown kids and still have the baby fat. I lost 30 lbs on my own and have gained a some back played the yoyo thing for about 3 years or so. Looking for friends on here. Need all the support I can get. :happy: Although I haven't learned yet how to add anyone.. I will figure it out though.
  • fishercarrie
    Options
    I am a mother of 3 too, (3 boys) and I need to loose at least 50. Feel free to add me. I am only 2 weeks into MFP but I'm down 8lbs.
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to lose the baby weight my son is 18 months =)
  • deegeemindi
    Options
    I am in the same situations. My youngest is 4 and I need to get ride of the fat already. Hang in there and take it one day at a time. Everyday I remind myself I have a long road ahead, but each day I am a little bit closer.
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 boys - a 5 and a 2 year old - I'd like to lose almost 30, so I can get to where I was when I got married. Maybe more, but we'll see what my body and health is like at that number. :)

Feel free to add me as well - I need some more support, too!! :)
  • Gettingskinny12
    Options
    Hi! Baby is now 7! Yikes! What are you trying? Need to loose 40. Add me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!