Hello, I'm Jessica....

Options
I'm a new member as of today and I really hope MFP can help me reach my weight loss goals. I have a lot of weight to lose (270 lbs :cry: ) and am hoping to find an amazing support system here.

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome:flowerforyou: you will :heart: it here!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    WELCOME Jessica!!!! :flowerforyou:

I wish you the BEST of luck! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • roadtripfool
    Options
    J-Train!

You already have the support system here! Welcome to the family!!! A few things...

1. Find the support system inside you!!! Make a small goal, go after it! 270 pounds IS a lot! That's why you're only goin' to lose 10 pounds 27 times! Shoot, by the sixth go at it, you're pretty much a professional that can coach the rest of us! The last 21 times are child's play!

2. Keep us posted! You will have GREAT days and weeks and months!!! And you WILL have bad days! It happens. Learn from them, don't dwell on them, and get back on track. But let us know how it's goin'!

3. Smile. This is goin' to happen. It IS tough. But it IS worth it. After all, looks like you're shootin' for a young one! I think we should name her MOTIVATION. Yeah, sure, it will take her six years to learn how to spell it, but it has a nice ring to it, don't ya think?! :wink:

Welcome!