I diet in my dreams now!? Not fair! ;)

Options
LuckyAng
LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
Last night I had a dream that I opened a can of delicious Dr. Pepper and couldn't bring myself to drink it! In my dream I said out loud "Crap, I can't drink this!" and got frustrated that my Husband wasn't there to pawn it off on. The idea of dumping it seriously disturbed me, but I could not bring it to my lips! It's kinda sad that I can't even have the 'good' stuff when I'm dreaming! Anyone else ever have an evil dream like this?

Replies

• OneLuckyRabbit
    OneLuckyRabbit Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My dreams generally involve alligators for some strange reason, so no. On the plus side dreaming about dieting means that it has wormed its way into your subconscious so.... WTG! I guess. Just keep telling yourself it's only a dream, or a nightmare.
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I always have diet dreams - Counting calories especially.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    My dreams generally involve alligators for some strange reason, so no. On the plus side dreaming about dieting means that it has wormed its way into your subconscious so.... WTG! I guess. Just keep telling yourself it's only a dream, or a nightmare.

You're absolutely right, I am going to look at it as a good thing! :)
  • buzzbug
    buzzbug Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem...I dream very vividly of ruining my diet and eating lots of my favorite delicious foods. And, my dream-self will be thinking, "Haha, dieeeee diet!!!!" while I eat it. LOL I wake up feeling guilty sometimes until I realize it was a dream.