Couldn't Finish My Workout

Options
I don't know what just happened but 1/4 way through my workout, my body and mind just gave out. I'm befuddled lol. I think I may be super tired though because I only got 4.5 hours of sleep last night and I've been up and doing stuff since 8:00am which my body is NOT used to. I know it's 8:30pm but I may take a nap and try to finish in about an hour...Or should I just call it a day and add the rest of my workout on to my agenda tomorrow? I don't know what to do!!! Any suggestions?

Replies

• jwintonyk
    jwintonyk Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'd get call it a day and get a good nights sleep, try again tomorrow. Everyone has bad days...don't sweat it!
  • lauralizzy90
    Options
    Thank you! :) I really appreciate it.
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Yes definitely call it a day. You did the best thing and listened to your body. Sometimes we don't get enough rest and we need to just give in and try again tomorrow. But the important thing is we try again!
  • hrharris70
    hrharris70 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would get some rest first. Did you fuel your body with food? I know when I work out on an empty stomach I don't do too well.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Call it a day!

Rest is as important if not more so than exercise.

Get a good night's sleep and start tomorrow rested.
  • lacharp
    lacharp Posts: 66
    Options
    Listen to your body and call it a day!
  • lauralizzy90
    Options
    hrharris, I ate pretty terribly today. I ate a good bit of calories but nothing healthy. I was working so I had what my department provided. :\ That's part of it, too.

Thank you everyone. I'm doing just what you guys said, and going to take it easy for the night.