Wanting to connect with other women with young kids who are

Options
2»

Replies

• footballmom2000
    footballmom2000 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request -- I know it can be hard home with the kids. I have a 3 yr old, 6 yr old and 11 yr old. When ever you want to chat send me a message.
  • mbahn
    mbahn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of a 5 and an 8 year old. Sign me up!
  • robinreed10
    Options
    Hello! I am a 28 year old stay at home mom. I have a 3 year old son and a 6 month old baby girl :) I am hoping to loose around 20 pounds but along for a life style change....feel free to add me
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to 3 as well. A 7 year old and 3 year old twins. I'm 40, sick of being fat, and trying to lose it for good this year! Add me if you like. The more the merrier!!!
  • Greyc
    Greyc Posts: 12
    Options
    hello i am currently a stay at home mom of 2 little boys 3 and 5. feel free to add me
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30. My kids are nearly 4 and 1.5 years old. I'm planning on getting pregnant again, but I will continue to work out and eat healthier. Feel free to add me!
  • tiffanyt27
    Options
    i am a single mom of a 4yr old girl and a 5yr old boy...always looking for motivation and support. feel free to add me. good luck on your weight loss goal!!
  • bearwithme041
    Options
    I'm set to be 43 in a few weeks, I have a 17 and a 16 year old....hoping I can stick to this with everybodies help :bigsmile: